Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Jay High School, Jay Oklahoma
- Bachelors of Science in Health Studies at University of North Dakota
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at University of North Dakota
- Muscle Activation Techniques® (MAT) Full Body Specialist
- CrossFit Level I Trainer
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Performance Specialist
- Dry Needling Certified
Hey! I'm Laura, a Physical Therapist at ANOVA Family Health Center.
I grew up in Oklahoma as a multi-sport athlete playing basketball, softball, and running cross country. Passion and hard work would provide the opportunity to play at the next level which only fueled the desire to become a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
My goal as a physical therapist is to provide the highest level of care. Personalized treatment is geared toward the individual with a specific focus on their goals. The patient is always the highest priority and we utilize a team approach as we work through the rehab process. I am passionate and focused on solving the issues, not just the symptoms.