DPT, CF-L1, CSCS, MAT®-SP, C-PS
- Jay High School, Jay Oklahoma
- Bachelors of Science in Health Studies at University of North Dakota
- Doctor of Physical Therapy at University of North Dakota
Hello, I'm Dr.Laura Whiteley, a Physical Therapist at ANOVA Family Health Center.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Muscle Activation Techniques - MAT® Full Body Specialist, Upper/Lower/Trunk & Spine Masters Certified
- Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete: Pregnancy & Postpartum Certified
- Professional Bike Fitter
- Certified Running Specialist
- Certified Performance Specialist
- Master Dry Needling Certified
Laura received both her Bachelor of Science in Health Studies in 2016 and her Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2018 from the University of North Dakota. After working in western North Dakota near family, she decided to join a highly motivated team in Minnesota. She grew up in Oklahoma as a multi-sport athlete playing basketball, softball and running cross country. Passion and hard work would lead to an opportunity at the next level which only fueled the desire to become a Physical Therapist.
A passion for treating all levels of athletes from adolescent to master level, all knee related injuries, everyday aches and pains and return to sport.
Life outside work for Dr. Laura includes:
- Serving my Savior Jesus Christ
- Teaching Fitness Classes
- Spending time with my dog Runner (golden retriever)
- Spending time with family & Friends
- Playing Guitar